If you do not get your blogs done, I will be putting a 0% in the grade book. The same will hold true for the Article Reviews. SO GET THEM DONE!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Final Blog of the 1st Semester! (Blog #18)

With this being the last Blog of the semester, I thought we would do something fun!


Your Assignment:

Write a letter to Santa Clause and tell him if you've been naughty or nice. Also include a list of what you want for Christmas. Finally, tell the rest of your classmates where you will be going to celebrate the Christmas Holiday and what you have been blessed with in 2011. New Year's Resolutions anyone?! State whether you have any resolutions and what they are!

Merry Christmas from Morgan and I. May God bless you and your family.

Have fun, be safe and think before you do!


Due: Sunday 12/25/11 by 11:59p.m.

10 comments:

kylep said...

dear Santa

i have been very nice this year and i hope you come to my house. i want a laptop.

I will be going to my sister house for the holiday. im blessed to join the National Guard. My new year resolutions that i dont have any.

Lane G. said...

Dear Santa,

Umm. Hey, i want money. Nuff said.

Dear People Reading this,

Im going nowhere for Christmas.

My New Year's Resolution is to be awesome, and party hardy. And all togther be a better person.

Taylor E. said...

Dear Santa,
I have not been very good this year. I have been doing whatever I feel like lately. This year I want an itrip.
sincerely, Me

I will be going to Kearney for christmas. I am blessed to have my friends and family. I have not thought of any New Year's resolutions yet.

Anonymous said...

Dear Santa.

I think I have been good this year, too most people. I don't really want anything for Christmas other than money or clothes. I'll take anything.

I've been blessed with having my brother and sister-in-law getting married. And having my grandma here with us another year. And seeing all of my family doing better. I don't have a New Year's resolution, I don't ever keep one so I never take the time to make one. But, that's just me.

RILEY G said...

iv been nice and would like a 4 wheeler ,

and im goin to my grandmas.im blessed with great friends and family

Tori S. said...

Dear santa,all i want for christmas is an ipod touch and to celebrate christmas with my family and friends .All im doing is spending time with my family at home and might go to Grand Island to visit my grandma and grandpa and my dad and my sisters and brothers.

Andrea H. said...

hello santa,
i have been nice so you better get me what i want! I would like stuff for my room that i just re-painted. I will be going to north platte over christmas this year and i dont have a new years resolution because i can never keep it!

Oscar G said...

dear mr profesor sir Santa,
I have been very very extremely nice.
What i want for christmas is for everyone around me to be happy and to have an awesome christmas. I personally for christmas want a smile on my siblings faces.
My new years resolution is to talk more to the people that i haven't talked to in a whiel

Anonymous said...

dear mommy and daddy,

i have been a very gd this year other than those 365 days that did not count. i want an iPhone for Christmas because its been 2.5 years since i have had a new phone, and i think its time. i also think that an iPad would be a nice complement to my computer. I am just gonna hit up both grandparents places for Christmas, and going north for New Years. I have been blessed with a ton of great new friends from this summer and one from old. My New Years Resolution is to not procrastinate.

Merry Christmas! and also to you Mr. and Mrs. Hinman

Stay Golden Ponyboy

Abbi said...

Dear Santa,
I have been really good this year and all i want is some money!