
In the spirit of giving thanks, I thought we could have a blog assignment all about being thankful! In this post I would like for you to add a couple of comments on things you are thankful for. Then comment on at least 2 of your classmates posts.
I hope all of your thanksgiving breaks go well!
Check out this link for fun and exciting historical facts about thanksgiving:
http://www.history.com/minisites/thanksgiving/
Due: Sunday 11/27/11 by no later than 11:59p.m.

19 comments:
i am thankful for what god do for me and im also thankful for my mom and dad .
i am thankful for my family, and also i am thankful for all of my friends that i have!!! Also i am thankfull for food!!!
I am thankful for my class of good friends. They are good to have around. They are also pretty funny.
I am also thankful for food, it rejuvenates you and is delicious.
1- i am thankful for the opportunity to show my calves. its is fun for me! i am also thankful that everyone else has that opportunity in the US.
2- andy- family and friends are on my list too! and food is a given for anyone!
3- lane- food does rejuvenates you!
I am thankful for my friends, family, and Mr. Hinman my most favoritest teacher in the whole wide world. He is awesome! And my basketball team, my house. And anything that has had a influence on my life.
Justin- I would agree, showing is amazing!
Lane- I love food!!!!
im thankful for the food and shelter i have and for the family i have its been a great year to have the under classman that i have right now. i just thankful for everything.
Justin-- i like that you have fun showing your calves.
Lane-- i like that your thankful for food.
I am thankful for all of my great friends that I have! and my family. I am also thankful for my house and all the things I have.
Jenna- Im also thankful for my house and priveliges.
Lane- Yeah food is pretty awesome :)
I am thankful for all of my friends and my family. And myself!
Jenna, i'm also thankful about that stuff.
Justin....i'm not thankful for the stuff you are thankful for!
I'm thankful for all my friends here, family here and in brazil
Lane, I think the friends and the family is really important too
Andie- i like food
Justin- Family is nice at times
Lane,
i hope you have a great thanksgiving and im glad i have a friend like you to share a low matabolism with because for now we can eat what ever we want!!!
Justin,
I dont show calves but you are good at it.
I am thankful for basketball and for my family who has been there for me through out my life.
i am thankful for great friends .and an amazing family . and god
Post a Comment