
Click on the link to the right entitled "YOUTH FOR HUMAN RIGHTS", then answer the following questions. (*You will not be able to answer the following questions until after you watch the videos located on the right of the link*)
Your Assignment:
1) How would you define Human Rights.
2) Name three specific rights under the broader topic of Human Rights that you feel are the most important to you.
3) What is your opnions, thoughts, feelings on this topic/video.
Due: Sunday 10/2/11 by no later than 11:59pm

11 comments:
1) I think Human Rights are the rights to being a human-being.
2)Freedom of Speech
Right to Education
Right to Water
3) I think this video is on how we have had human rights in and out over the past thousands of years, but we are still struggling with it today in the poorer countries and even here in America.
i thought it was interesting about people talking about their rights
1)“ A privilege,” Every person is entitled to certain fundamental rights, simply by the fact of being human. Every person is entitled to certain rights—simply by the fact that they are a human being
2)No Slavery. No one should be forced to work against their will. They should want to work. Responsibility. You should be in charge of yourself and you should take care of you and make sure you're ok. Innocent till proven guilty. You shouldn't have people saying you did something unless they knew for a fact you did it.
3) I think we American's have rights that we take for granted. We have so many rights that other countrys don't have and we should be thankful. I love the rights we have because they allow me to have more freedoms.
1.humans have the rights to do certain thing no matter what other people think
2.to live free to be treated equal not to be judged.
3. i thought it was interesting
1.) I would define human rights as being free and being you.
2.)my top 3 would be dont descriminate, the right to life, and no torture.
3.)i thought it was a good assignment because every now and then its important to whatch something like that to remind us of what we do have and to appriciate the things we do have because we could have alot worse.
I would define human rights as rights people get, just because thats how expect people to act toward one another. To me the three most important human rights are freedom of religon, We are all born equally, and freedom of speech. I thought the video portrayed human rights pretty perfectly.
1. human right are the simple right that humans have.
2.freedom of speech, and freedom of religion, and equal before the law.
3. i think that this is a very important topic to talk about becuase we the people have the rights and no one can take them away from us.
1- The rights of all people.
2- We are all born free and equal. Don't discriminate. The right to life.
3- I think that this is a great way to show people what everyone can do/have. But on the contrary, it is sad that America needs this web site. we should just know this from the way we were raised.
1-In my opinion human rights should be used in cases of abortion, but when it comes to crimes not.
2-I think abortion is sure to have human rights against abortion because we are taking a living doing it.
3-I think the issue in question is very important because we are all equal without difference
1)I would define them as Being able to express yourself.
2)Freedom of expressing yourself.
Freedom of speech and freedom of religion.
3) I think that they did a good job on describing human rights and how its the same way for otehr countries not just for us
1) Human rights is rights humans have when they are born.
2) No torture. This is the worst of them all. It is just suck and wrong!
Innocent until proven guilty. This is another good one because no innocent people should get punished.
No slavery. No man should have the right over anyone other man. God created men equal.
3) I love this video! I always want to watch this in class!! Your human rights are what you get when your born. Ad the last one says you can't take away your rights; it happens so much.
Post a Comment