
Finally, the last blog of the year!! With this last blog I would like for you to tell everyone what your plans are for the summer. Also, you may add jabs at Mr. Hinman, positive comments for Mr. Hinman, how much you liked the blogs and his class, and anything else that comes to mind.
**(Remember the blog posting rules still apply, so do not be rude and also remember this is worth points so get it done!)

7 comments:
this summer i am going to do alot of traveling. i have RYLA schedualed along with NAYI and BoysState. when i am accually home i am going to workhard.
this summer i am going to do alot of traveling. i have RYLA schedualed along with NAYI and BoysState. when i am accually home i am going to workhard.
this summer i am going to do alot of traveling. i have RYLA schedualed along with NAYI and BoysState. when i am accually home i am going to workhard.
my plans for the summer are that im going to texas to a concert and then right after that im goin to colorado to visit my dad. then im going to get a job by working on cattle or go to boot camp to go in the marines
I am working on a ranch north of mullen. I am also rodeoing.
Mr. Hinman smells and has fake teeth.
My plans for the summer are working at the pool. I'm also going to RYLA and the Washington D.C. trip!!!!
IM WORKING AND ALSO PLANNING ON GOING TO UTAH FOR A WEEK. I ALSO PLAN ON HANGING OUT WITH FRIENDS AND ALSO PLAY BASKETBALL.
Post a Comment