If you do not get your blogs done, I will be putting a 0% in the grade book. The same will hold true for the Article Reviews. SO GET THEM DONE!

Monday, April 19, 2010

*Update* New Nebraska Abortion Law's Impact (Blog #15)

Watch this CNN video on the impact of the New Nebraska Abortion Law.


*New Nebraska Abortion Law's Impact*


Your Assignment:


1) What is the impact?
2) What do you think?

8 comments:

kylep said...

1.it bands abortion after 20 weeks, women should get mental health screening before an abortion.
2. i think it is a great thing because why do it but don't want the kid. i think that if i got a girl pregant and she did not want the kid i will fight to keep the kid.

Melissa said...

1) The impact is banning abortions after twenty weeks and having a mental health screening before the abortion for psychiological effects later down the line.

2) I'm very glad that they are getting way more strict on abortions. I just wish that it would be banned all together.

" The Dentuation " said...

The impact is whether women should be screened before they have an abortion.

Im not going to agree with it because i dont think abortion is right.

Tricia said...

The impact is thaty is banning abortions after 20 weeks od pregnancy. And they are to get mental health screenings.

I think this is good because something could go wrong after 20 weeks and it would be better to do before. The mental health stuff is good because i think you would have problems later, Someone might bne thinking i was going to have a baby and i was too young or something like that and now i want a family and i can't. It weould be sad.

KodiK said...

1. The law bans abortion after 20 weeks and women have to be screened before for any emotional issues.
2. I'm all for it. I'm not a fan of abortion and personally i think its great this law was passed

Anonymous said...

1.) It bands having an abortion after 20 days. A mental health screening is needed before the abortion for pshological effects later down the line.

2.) I think this is good. there will be less abortions. It will ensure the mental healt of the women.

Abbi said...

1) If the fetus can feel any pain at 20 weeks.

2) I think that they souldn't even have one after like eight weeks.

codyr said...

1- this has a limit on 20 weeks old and the mental health screenings
2- i think it is good thing b/c the abortions are supposeably hurting the fetus and are practically saying that the mother doesn't like the kid.