Article II, Section 3 of United State Constitution states, "He shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper; he shall receive Ambassadors and other public Ministers; he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States."
Your Assignment:
*Watch the video of highlights from the President's State of the Union address and answer the following questions. (State of the Union Address, Video)
1) State your opinion on his speech
2) Reply to 2 other classmates and their thoughts on the speech
*****Remember the posting rules apply, be respectful*****
Due: Sunday 1/31/10 by no later than 11:59pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
I think his speech went good and i think he made a good point on how are union is getting stronger.
i think it is good if obama actually does whaat he says he is going to do
I actually thought he knew what he was talking about. He wants to enforce what will be good for us. And what will help us in the long run. He wants us to be a good country. And, to have strong leaders
i think that the speech was great obama put alot of change in it and he want to change alot of thign which i think is great.
1. Im glad were getting our tax dollars back!!! About time. I also like the fact that he's going push for new jobs has well. Its really nice cause there are alot of people that need them I know I. All in all I think is speech was very good.
I think his speech was good. I like the sound of his voice. It is strong and nice.
cody- i agree with you it would be nice if he did.
denton- i agree he made great points.
Cody...your right he actually is doing something right...i mean he will probably mess up the country..
Kodi...I am also glad we are gettin tax dollars back.
kyle i agree that the speech was good and he wants alot of change
denton i agree that those things need to change but i don't think he will get it done.
Kodi. I agree with you. We need to keep a close eye on our tax dollars. It's best we have them back.
Cody- Your right. We can't get in over our heads because he just says he is going to do it. We just need to wait and see if he will do what he says
i agree with cody and kyle they pretty much had to say the same as me about his speech.
I think he did a good job of addressing the state of our union. I agree with him about the making more jobs.
denton: i agree that he made good points.
kodi: i agree with you about the getting tax dollars back.
i think if obama tries his hardest to do what he says it'll all be good because he cant make everything happen it has to go through other people
Post a Comment