The students have spoken! The blog topic for this week is the Coop for next year between Arnold and Callaway.
Your Assignment:
1) Discuss your feelings on the blog with your classmates.
2) What are some possible problems with the coop.
3) With the realization that the coop is happening what are some ways both communities and schools can come together and create a bond that will bring about success.
Due: Sunday 1/10/10 by no later than 11:59pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
1. i feel that it will be great for the schools and the sports will be more of a challenge for us and the other teams we play.
2. well now that we have our colors and mascot picked out playing time will be a problem for the kids that get to play now and maybe won't get to play next years.
3. i think that we can come together to work with the fan.
1. For one. The Coop between Arnold and Callaway does not really affect me for the fact that I am a senior. But, I'm getting really sick and tired of the complaining coming from the lower classes. They need to come to the realization that it's for the good of the sports.
2)The possible problems of the Coop is if someone from Callaway doesn't like Arnold and they play the same sport.
3)Maybe trying to find a way to raise money together and trying to cooperate with eachother than being hard headed and thinking they are still better than eachother.
1.) I don't like it that much. At first it didn't bother me now it does.
2.) The students are not going to get along very well. I think there will be some conflicts.
3.) We just need to work together and be competitive.
Well i think that the coop is a great idea even though i won't be here next year. Its expanding our school in a way so that we can keep this town going. Problems with the coop are the fact that some of the students don't like the idea or at least some of them here don't. They're worried about losting they're varsity spot. I think they should just suck it up but I'm not in sports so what do I know. As for the ways the communities can bond, I'm not sure if they have already chose to do this or not but the two schools can have prom and homecoming together. Get the students together an the Junior and Senior parents together and do fundraisers in both communities.
I think that the coop is a good and bad thing...like its good because there will be alot of new talent...but its bad because you might not get to start or something...the problems are maybe like you will get too competitive..
1. i don't really care that much because i don't know if i'm even doin any sports.
2. people will not get along.
3. it will hopefully make everyone competitive so we will hav the best athletes out playin.
1 i think it will help the sports teams be more competetive playing different teams
2 that there still might be some rivialry
3 the parents and kids get to meet some nice people that they never have met before
1) I think the coop is a good idea it will certainly be different but hopefully that is a good thing.
2) I think some probems we will face with the coop may be that some people will not get along, but that will happen in life so this is a good way to deal with that for later on in life. Also some parents might get upset, like if they think their child isn't getting enough play time.
3) I think what will help us in this coop is if we all start out with a good attitde when summer rolls around or whenever the first team; meeting, summer league, ect. happens. If we all try to work together and make this work we will be suprised with the outcome. We may not be very good we may be great, it all determines if we work together and do our best.
Post a Comment