Thursday, August 21, 2008
Welcome Back!!!!!! (Blog #1)
Welcome back for another exciting year! I hope your summer went well and you had time to do whatever it is you do. For this first blog assignment, you are to tell a little bit about your summer. Did you go on vacation, if so where? Work, doing what? Anything that you did this summer that your classmates may, or may not know. If you are new, introduce yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

18 comments:
My summer consisted of work, classes, camps and now school. I helped out around a farm this summer, spending many of hours in a cool air conditioned tractor listening to ESPN radio. I took 3 online classes through UNK in June. Fifteen of the football players traveled to Hastings for a team camp, and the coaching staff and myself put on an elementary, junior high and high school football camp. I did have a chance to go fishing a few times and caught a master angler large mouth bass. Other than that we really stayed around home. Kind of boring, huh!
Unlike alot of the other kids, my summer was extremely boring. I went to South Dakota for a indian memorial for one of my parents' friends who committed suicide. Other than that, all i did was babysit. I watched my 1 and a half year old niece for about 5 days a week. She is an absolute cutie! I also did drivers ed with Taylor and a bunch of students. The only other thing i did was watch Travis ride bulls. It wasn't all that exciting.
My summer was full of work, friends, sports, and family. I went to the Calamus a lot and camped with my relatives and went tubing and water skiing. I spent a lot of my time working as a waitress at The Bonfire Grill and Good Times. I played summer league basketball , softball, and sand volleyball. Our sand volleyball team stayed undefeated the whole summer. Yay! I Usually hung out with a lot of the Broken Bow peopl e at night and my other friends from Sargent and Taylor. I went fishing a lot in the river at my brothers by Callaway along with swimming. My summer seemed to go by quickly!
my summer was really fun. i went to pennsylvannia and spent the majority of the time with my dad. we went to movies, and hung out with some friends. a couple parties here and there....and that was my summer.
my summer i managed to stay busy with work and rodeo. i worked for dallas rigler and his brother dave. i also worked for my cousin up in burwell.
My summer was alright it went really fast not enough time to do anything. When the summer started I was really excited but then it was very stressful still trying to move all of our stuff and get another family moved into our old house and my mom always gone didn’t feel like my summer was going the way I wanted it to go. Then by the middle of the summer it got a lot better we went camping in valentine and went tubing down the Niobrara River which was fun but a very long day and I got really sunburned. Then I spent most of my days working for my grandpa and fixing fence and hanging and went to a Three Doors Down, Chris Cagle, Miranda Lambert, and Mark Chesnut concerts out that is about all that happened this summer was in trouble most of it though but I am sure most you have heard about that. It was an exciting summer let me tell you!
I worked a ton this summer. Babysat for Jeff and Liana Hrupek. I also played softball. Summer was boring.
Like i always do, i worked this summer for my own money. I worked for one company that is from Callaway but travels all over the state and somtimes into others Raindance Pivot Erection and Repair. I made lots of money but spent most to nearly all of it buying a crotch rocket, paying for football camp, buying a car and ofcourse to go see my girlfriend Chelsea. I now started working at subway in Broken Bow and i strongly dislike it. I was also nominated and made one of the bears football team.
My summer went by in a blur, it was the worst and best summer of my life. I met new friends but also said good bye to one. I went to Nationals in FCCLA again and was elected to National Office. It will be an exciting and challenging year. I re-did my bed room and it is now an expulsion of lime green and purple. It’s nice that it finally looks like a teen ager lives there; my parents have had it in a beige and floral design for years. I spent a lot of time with my family and friends. I have been awakened to the fact that they are the most important things in my life. All in all I am glad that the summer is over and I can move on into my senior year, a different person. My close friends and I have changed more than I would have thought possible in three months but I am beginning to see that not all of these changes where for the bad and we have grown closer to each other. Through our challenges and failures and our success and glad times we are sisters if not by blood then definitely by heart.
i worked for Rich Rundlett building pivits and grain bins. thats really all the more that happened other than eat, sleep, drive, breath, dream, look, walk, shower, eat some more, sleep some more, fall down once or twice, get back up start workin again, um.... thats about it.
Well my summer went by way too fast. I worked this summer for a farmer by Eddyville. Most days were spent spraying thistles and checking pasture. I hung out with my friends most of the time and thats about it, fun fun.
My summer was really boring. The only thing I did was went mud racing and and went camping. Other than that I did nothing.
My summer was ok.I worked for Chuck Pitkin.I also went on family vacation to my grandparents.Now I'm in school.
My name is Samira. I'm the new exchange-student from Germany and I'm going to spend the next school year here at Callaway Highschool. I love playing soccer and here I'm going to have a try at Volleyball and Basketball. Normally I'm a very talkative person but until now the language is very difficult for me.
I had a very stressful summer, because I had to prepare my stay here in America-Callaway and because we have just 6 weeks summer vacation in Germany I also had to go to school for 2 weeks. When I came here I had one week vacation again and that meant getting to know my hostfamily, Callaway and the Volleyball practicing.
So very exciting holiday for me.
My summer was fun. I worked on a ranch north of Mullen.I helped hay and I ran the baler.I also went to alot of brandings.Moved cattle and worked on windmills.I roped calfs almost every night.Building fences was a boring job. I went to several jackpotm calf ropings and rodeos.I shot prairie dogs too.
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i went to work alot this summer and went to the hastings football camp. and there i played football ate food and slept through a little bit of practice haha
My summer was fun.I took part on the mission trip to chicago.Also I worked for Chris Pandorf this summer.Next I went to a basketball camp in Sumner and traveled to Cancun Mexico for Vacation.I also went to the Callaway football camp, where I broke my hand.Now I'm going to survive school.
I worked in Arnold for a while doing some ranch work. I quit that job relaxed and hung around until near the end of the summer. At that time i went up to burwell where i worked on a haying ranch with Austin and Clint Fauss. after that it was school and football.
Post a Comment